You know what it's like to go through a photo album. So, I present to you the dogs of my album. They are all either personal pets or pets of my relations. No sticky paws!
1) My dad's Golden Retriever, Tug, playing with their friends Malinois puppy.
2) Tank my stepdad's English Bulldog, as a puppy. Cheese! I love the fat little paws.
3) My uncle's APBT/Dalmatian/Pointer cross hiding from a thunderstorm in the cabinet. Isn't it strange how a dog who has lived in Florida for his entire 10 years can still be afraid of storms?
4) Bandit, my uncle's elderly border terrier who passed away a few months ago. He liked to play hide and seek.
5) My old Basset, Alex, and my uncle. Cute, huh? Nothing makes the heart melt like wrinkly, slobbering hound dog. Childhood dog.
6) Sister to my dog Buddy and his brother Aero as a puppy. She was probably 4 weeks old in the picture. Smartest dog I've ever had.
7) Older Qrikket, this time around 3 months old.
8) More Qrikket, featuring me. I was around 14...?
9) Buddy and Bentley, our Miniature Dachshund, cuddling. Please note, that's not my toe in the picture.
10) Buddy, Aero, and Tank hanging out with my cousin while camping.
11) Baby Black Bear hamster, runt of the litter from our old hamster Kush.
12) My friend's blue APBT puppy.
Got any candid cams of your favorite four legged friends? I'd like to see them! If you do not know how to create a link, feel free to post the URL. I'm sorry about the funky way everything's arranged. I can't seem to get it right, but you get the idea, right? :)